Topics which are included, but are not limited to, are the following:
Smart Wireless Communications
• Antenna, wireless propagation, and channel modeling
• OFDM and multi-carrier techniques
• Smart antenna and space-time signal processing
• MIMO, multi-user MIMO, and massive MIMO
• Modulation, coding, and diversity techniques
• Dynamic spectrum access and cognitive radio
• Interference management and radio resource allocation
• Equalization techniques
• Synchronization, estimation, and detection techniques
• Wireless multiple access (CDMA, OFDMA, NOMA, etc)
• Cooperative and relay-aided communications
• Heterogeneous ans small-cell networks
• Full-duplex communications and networking
• Artificial intelligence/machine learning for wireless systems
• Energy-efficient and green communications
• Ultra-wideband (UWB) communications
• Wireless optical communications
• Millimeter wave and Terahertz communications
• UAV-based communications
• Cross-layer design and optimization for wireless systems
• Energy harvesting and wireless power transfer
• Wireless physical layer security
• M2M, D2D, and loT communications
• Wireless communications systems and standard
• Performance evaluation for wireless systems
• Localization and navigation techniques
• Multimedia communications over wireless
• Software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV)
• Knowledge-defined networking (KDN) and the applications of artificial intelligence (AI) in future networks
• Future data-center networks
• Resource allocation and orchestration in future networks
• Energy-efficient networking
• 5G/6G mobile networks
• Cross-layer design, security, and optimization
• Integration of fiber-optic and wireless networks
• Congestion and admission control in future networks
• QoS/QoE support in future networks
• Future Internet-of-thing (loT) networks
• Network fault management and service availability
• Multicasting, broadcasting, anycasting, manycasting and incasting in future networks
• Optimization models and algorithms for the control and management of future networks
• System prototypes, real deployments and experimental demonstrations of future networks
• Context and location aware applications
• Vehicular communication networks
• Security and privacy in future networks
Smart Services and Application
Deadline : 2020.01.16
Notification of acceptance: 2020.01.16.
Conference date: 2019.12.20-21
1.Smart Wireless Communications
3.Smart Services and Application
1.All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2.Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3.All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4.Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5.To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, IISA2019 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6, Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7, If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8,If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.